Lost Formwork perserves struture in case of earthquakes and fires
The innovative formwork which reduces costs, time and risk. QuickJet, ready for the cast.
Lost metal formwork , an innovative patent designed to reduce costs, time and risks of construction and for greater environmental protection.
QuickJet is an innovative formwork that completely replaces the traditional wooden formwork and allows a faster and easier management of all the operations related to the preparation of concrete castings, because it has a smaller footprint, a lesser difficulty of transport and storage, less weight, as well as greater ease of use compared to traditional formwork. Great for foundations, vertical structures, special applications.
Lost metal formwork features:
• It solves many security problems in the construction sites;
• Does not require storage warehouses;
• No need for huge supply. The product is purchased according to the needs;
• Can be used for various scaffolding types because of its flexibility;
• Ensures minimum coverage approx of cm. 2.50 of scaffolds;
• Ease of laying;
• It's possible to bury the formwork and then to cast;
• No need for cleaning the panels;
• No waste;
• No waste disposal procedure required;
• Significant reduction of man hours for scaffolding.
QUICKJET THE STAY IN PLACE FORMWORK
STANDARD SIZE: lenght 2m, height 0.20m - 0.30m - 0.40m - 0.50m - 0.60m .Other length size available on request and at different prices
PACKAGING: 125-sheets pallets wrapped in polyethylene
QUICK JET ACCESSORIES
Short wires ,Long wires
Angles ans Spacers available upon request